Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Molly - In Memory


We lost a little treasure today... I have dreaded this day for over two years.  Such a sweet soul.  I hate to say it... but I probably loved her more than any other.  Miss priss with her little milk mustache! 

Molly wandered up at Flint twenty years ago.  We tried not to feed her, and I let her come in and sleep with me (I was on the porch during fourth of July) - I think you know how that story ended!  She didn't get along with the other kitties and she would stay in the front part of the house at McKinney  - dad would spend each evening with her on the couch in the living room.  When she came back here to Flint she eventually adapted to the other kitties and was very happy. 

She enjoyed sitting with Steve in the evenings after he worked all day on the house, probably reminded her of Dad.  She loved the back porch - was usually out there or on the ottoman.  She had become quite a little beggar, feasting on whatever she could talk us out of on our plates.  And the milk... she loved the milk. 

Already miss her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment